Land and Water Based Experiences
City Experiences offers a range of experiences including Venture Ashore shore excursions, partner-offered experiences, multi-port packages, Walks sightseeing tours, and Devour Tours food tours.
Dining, Sightseeing, & Private Events
City Cruises also operates cruises on behalf of the National Park Service and the Niagara Parks Commission. It currently holds service contracts to provide ferry service to:
- Statue of Liberty National Monument and Ellis Island Immigration Museum in New York City
- Alcatraz Island in San Francisco, California
- Niagara Falls in Ontario, Canada
- American Queen Voyages River, which operates on the Mississippi River, the Ohio River, and the Tennessee River.
- American Queen Voyages Lakes & Ocean, which operates luxury cruises in the Great Lakes, Canada and New England, Southeast U.S., Alaska, and Mexico and the Yucatan Peninsula.
- American Queen Voyages Expedition, which will offer Alaska and Central America expedition experiences beginning in 2022.
- Shore Excursions of America, a leading provider of shore excursions, cruise extension packages, and distinctively inclusive exploration travel packages in the United States.
Ferry & Transportation
- NYC Ferry, connecting Manhattan to the outer boroughs
- Puerto Rico Ferry, with lines between Cataño and San Juan and between Ceiba, Vieques, and Culebra
- Cross Bay Ferry, which connects the St. Pete downtown waterfront with Tampa’s downtown waterfront in Florida
- Gee’s Bend Ferry, which runs between Camden and Gee’s Bend in Boykin, Alabama
- Mobile Bay Ferry, connecting Dauphin Island and Mobile Point in Alabama
- Oklahoma River Cruises, a sightseeing tour on the Oklahoma River in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Pensacola Bay Cruises, which operates between City of Pensacola, Pensacola Beach, and Fort Pickens in Florida
- Pierce County Ferry, a passenger and vehicle ferry connecting Steilacoom, Ketron, and Anderson Island in Washington State
- Johns River Ferry, connecting Mayport Village and Fort George Island in Jacksonville, Florida