City Experiences offers a range of experiences including Cruising Excursions and ShoreTrips shore excursions, partner-offered experiences, multi-port packages, and Walks sightseeing tours.
Dining, Sightseeing, & Private Events
City Cruises also operates cruises on behalf of the National Park Service and the Niagara Parks Commission. It currently holds service contracts to provide ferry service to:
- Statue of Liberty National Monument and Ellis Island Immigration Museum in New York City
- Alcatraz Island in San Francisco, California
- Niagara Falls in Ontario, Canada
- American Queen Voyages River is comprised of 4 riverboats and led by namesake U.S.-flagged American Queen®, the largest, most opulent riverboat in the world and sails the Mississippi, Ohio and Tennessee rivers.
- American Queen Voyages Lakes & Ocean encompasses the brand’s voyages to Canada, the Great Lakes, New England and Eastern Seaboard and Mexico and the Yucatán Peninsula. American Queen Voyages Lakes & Ocean offers award-winning, small-ship cruising with immersive shore excursions and onboard programming.
- American Queen Voyages Expedition launches the brand’s advance into expedition cruising. Comprised of newly built 186-passenger vessels, created for intimate access with an innovative X-Bow design, American Queen Voyages Expedition will operate all-inclusive cruises to Alaska on the Ocean Victory™ in 2022 and the Ocean Discoverer™ in 2023.
Ferry & Transportation
- NYC Ferry, connecting Manhattan to the outer boroughs
- Puerto Rico ferry system, with lines between Cataño and San Juan, and between Ceiba, Vieques and Culebra
- Cross Bay Ferry, which connects the St. Pete Downtown Waterfront with Tampa’s downtown waterfront in Florida
- Gee’s Bend Ferry, which runs between Camden and Gee’s Bend in Boykin, Alabama
- Mobile Bay Ferry, which connects Dauphin Island with Mobile Point in Alabama
- Oklahoma River Cruises, a sightseeing tour on the Oklahoma River in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Pensacola Bay Cruises, which operates between City of Pensacola, Pensacola Beach, and Fort Pickens in Florida
- Pierce County Ferry, a passenger and vehicle ferry that connects Steilacoom, Ketron, and Anderson Island in Washington State
- St. Johns River Ferry, which connects Mayport Village and Fort George Island in Jacksonville, Florida